Area Sales Head - North Luzon
- Taguig, Philippines19th Floor W Fifth Avenue Building, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for overall delivery of team’s sales performance and acquisition of new business
- Retention of assigned area’s quality business.
- Implementation of strategic initiatives to build and maintain cordial business relationships with bank partners and other stakeholders
- Grow and retain dedicated sales distribution model.
- Conducting of recruitment interviews
- Maintain and establish good relationship with the bank partner to generate and increase more sales
- Manage a team of financial solutions consultations (FSCs) to ensure delivery of hitting sales targets and other related business activities
- Enhance the selling skills, hone talent and professional comprehension of each FSCs in the area through training and field work
- Makes use of different managerial techniques to guide and establish FSCs potential to reach maximum growth
- Conducts pocket briefings and trainings for the team members
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of solid managerial sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly energetic, creative and keen in attention to detail.
- Able to motivate, inspire and lead a team to deliver sales targets and achieve KPIs.
- Relationship management at middle and senior levels.
- Able to coach, train and develop both individuals and teams to improve their performance.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at the middle to senior levels in an organization,
- Excellent planning and execution of initiatives
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.