Front End Developer
- Jakarta Selatan, IndonesiaLt.1 R.106, Jalan Deposito 2, Menteng Dalam Kel., Tebet, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta SelatanDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
We are looking for a skilled Front End Developer to join our team. You’ll be responsible for coding and improving our company web pages, programs and applications.
As a Front End Developer, you should write clean code to ensure our programs run properly and address our company needs. Ultimately, you should be able to convert our company needs in functional and user-friendly websites and programs.
- Produce fully functional programs writing clean, testable code
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Upgrade and repair existing programs
- Perform periodical tests and debugging to maximize program efficiency
- Create technical documentation
- Suggest new features to improve program navigation and operation
- Follow security principles
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments
- Have experience in building web apps using modern HTML5, CSS3, and JS.
- Have a good understanding of Vanilla JS.
- Attention to detail, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive, can-do attitude is a must
- Ability to think and work as part of a team, to integrate with others and to show personal initiative
- Highly motivated to learn and have the ability to learn new concepts quickly and apply them to assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Have the initiative and the ability to offer new ideas.
- Have experience with frameworks, CSS preprocessors, task runners (e.g. React.js, Vue.js, Sass, LESS).
- Have experience in frontend development, web accessibility, cross-browser compatibility issues, and frontend performance optimizations.
- Have basic graphic design skills (i.e. Adobe Photoshop or similar).
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Gedung Binasentra, Jalan Deposito 2, Jakarta Selatan 12870, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.