HR Staff I Employee Relations
- Biñan, PhilippinesBiñan, CALABARZON, PhilippinesBiñanCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
- Handles employee and labor relations.
- Handles and organizes canteen concessionare, company events and programs.
- Prepares and administers memos, due process and admin hearings.
- Attends employees cases and concerns.
- Graduate of any Bachelor's Degree, Psychology, Human Resource Management, Behavioral Science or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With knowledge and skills in Labor Relations
- Has great familiarity with Philippine Labor Laws and DOLE standards
- With good communication skills
- With pleasing personality
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.