We are looking for a Farm Supervisor who will be responsible for the planning, coordinating, and directing the operations of HOPE Farms specializing in orchard, poultry, fishery, and other farm operations. He or She will ensure that farm tasks are completed, for profitable and efficient farming.
- Plans, implements, and supervises the planting, cultivating, harvesting, and storing of field and garden crops;
- Oversees the farming process from tilling to harvesting;
- Assists in preparing the soil, tilling, planting, fertilizing, and harvesting of crops;
- Ensures the fruits and vegetables are properly grown, harvested, and distributed;
- Oversees the washing, packaging, and storing processes, and preparation of product for market;
- In charge of marketing the products and finding buyers;
- Makes reports on time, equipment, materials, and production; keeps records and prepares estimates of needs;
- Directs the repair and maintenance of orchard and equipment;
Who we are:
HOPE is a group of companies founded by Nanette Medved Po in 2012 whose mission was to contribute to the social advancement of the Philippines. Our flagship product, Hope in a Bottle, is sold in thousands of retailers across the country and 100% of its profits goes to building public school classrooms in partnership with the Department of Education. We also have an agriculture program in Mindanao which benefits small holder farmers, as well as the newest addition to our portfolio – HOPEx, which is a Plastic Credit Exchange. HOPE is the first, and currently only, B Corp in the Philippines.
Who you are:
We are looking for self-starter and entrepreneurial individuals who have/are:
- Graduate of Agriculture, Forestry or any related courses. Open to fresh graduates
- At least 6 months of work experience as a Farm Supervisor, or caretaker
- Experience in general farm work involving farm planning, methods, and production
- Knowledgeable in fruits and vegetable production.
- Ability to plan and direct farm activities, supervise farmworker in farm activities and to direct skilled and unskilled employees in varied farm operations
- Ability to keep records of time, production, and costs, and to make reports and recommendations for improvement in methods and equipment.
- Must be a resident of or willing to work in Calauan, Laguna
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Record Keeping
- Problem Solving
- Product Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.