As the Community Field Coordinator you will be working with the Sustainable Community Development Manager in understanding and identifying challenges in the field between various stakeholders.
- Engage and build relationships with various independent feedstock aggregators in order to source tons of post-consumer plastic in communities nationwide.
- Conduct research and feasibility studies to provide recommendations on solutions and impact calculations.
Who we are:
HOPE is a social enterprise startup that invests 100% of its profits to build much needed public school classrooms and other relevant high-impact ventures in Livelihood and Sustainability across the Philippines. In 2017, HOPE became the first and only B Corporation in the Philippines for meeting the highest standards of social and environmental impact. HOPE was also recognized as Best for the World Honoree in both 2018 and 2019 for its positive impact on community.
The Plastic Credit Exchange (HOPEx) was founded as a non-profit with the vision to replicate the concept of a "carbon credit" for plastic. Our mission is to build a rigorous, ethical, environmentally-sound marketplace that enables companies to purchase certified plastic credits to offset the plastic waste they cannot eliminate from their packaging and the plastic waste they've already put out into the world.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for impact-driven, innovative, and creative problem-solver individuals who are passionate about sustainability and the environment. Candidates applying for this role must be highly mobile and willing to do field work.
- Candidates must have completed a degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Community Development or any related courses; Open to Fresh Graduates
- Must have at least 6 months to 1 year of experience as a Field Coordinator preferably in the environment non-profit space
- Excellent project management, and communication skills
- Environmentally savvy - has a good grasp of existing and developing solutions to the plastic problem
- Must be willing to do field work and be assigned to landfill sites and communities.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Relationship Management
- Action Planning
- Problem Solving
- Leadership skills
- Community Development
- Volunteer Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consumer Goods
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.