- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPasaraya Blok M Gedung B Lt. 6, Jalan Iskandarsyah II No.7, RW. 2, Melawai, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Use advanced analytics to extract insight from data, to build models from it, and to build the first prototype (MVP) if you are tasked with developing new machine learning based features.
- Using the quantitative skills to drive/involve in product and feature discussions. Therefore while being an expert in machine learning and quantitative topics, one should possess a little bit of everything else: problem solving skills of management consultants, skillsets of product analysts, data engineers, and machine learning engineers. This allows rapid prototyping to be iterated quickly without necessarily waiting for dedicated specialists.
- Master in quantitative degrees (ML, Math, CS, etc.) or bachelor degree with proven track-record in building an end-to-end data science project.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in data science field.
- Hands-on knowledge in common data science stacks (Python+DS libraries, SQL, R+DS libraries, H2O, version control, etc.).
- Ability to frame business problems into data science problems and create MVP (Minimum Viable Product) of out it.
- Comfortable with collection of mathematical apparatus needed to get the job done: classic (logistic, SVM, RF, XGBoost etc.) and deep learning (RBM, CNN, RNN, LSTM, etc.) algorithms, convex and non-convex optimisation, Linear Algebra, etc.
- Not only comfortable with those concepts, but also know how it works, what the caveats are, and when (or not) to use them.
- Perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on mentality and can run data science project end-to-end independently.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Pasaraya Blok M Gedung B Lt. 6, Jalan Iskandarsyah II No.7, RW. 2, Melawai, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.