Marketing - Kalimantan & East Indonesia
- Manado, IndonesiaKawasan Megamas, Jl. A. J. Sondakh, Ruko Mega Profit Blok 1F2 No. 46 dan 47, Manado, Sulawesi Utara 95111, Manado, North Sulawesi (Sulawesi Utara), Indonesia, Manado, North Sulawesi (Sulawesi Utara), IndonesiaManadoNorth Sulawesi (Sulawesi Utara)Indonesia
- Full time
- Support Partnership Lead to identify new partnership opportunities
- Participate in routine meetings and stay updated with GO-JEK's latest business propositions and offerings
- Approach potential or existing partners to explore new initiatives to be done
- Collaborate in the strategic planning of each potential partnership as well as create customised proposal to meet both GO-JEK and partner's objective
- Liaise with partners to communicate needs, solve issues and create synergy
- Responsible for planning, controlling, and coordinating marketing process in those areas to achieve its targets effectively.
- Ensuring a proper process for brand activation.
- Ensuring the marketing operations are conducted properly.
- Conducting customer satisfaction survey to be able to achieve its targets.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers and partners in the respective areas.
- Marketing process improvement to reach maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Evaluate and possess knowledge of competitive trends, market dynamics, forecasting for the respective area. To gather intelligence and insights to formulate and improve marketing strategy and plans.
- Liaise with internal key-stakeholders to manage and supervise the partnership execution, and ensure project requirements are met
- Assist Partnership Lead to monitor the performance of on-going partnership(s) and develop reports
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Willing to be relocated to areas in Kalimantan & East Indonesia.
- Experience in marketing field for minimum of 3 years.
- Experience from FMCG, telco, or startup companies, or from management consulting.
- Must have the ability to independently prospect, set meetings and present ideas
- Ability to maintain relationships with external partners by sustaining collaborative works
- Creative approach in problem-solving and ability to speak and write strong arguments to support it
- Able to engage people in different background
- Agile, critical thinker and always keen to learn
- Clear, concise communicator and team player with a passion to collaborate.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Kawasan Megamas, Jl. A. J. Sondakh, Ruko Mega Profit Blok 1F2 No. 46 dan 47, Manado, Sulawesi Utara 95111, Manado, North Sulawesi (Sulawesi Utara), Indonesia
- IT and Software
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.