- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPasaraya Blok M Gedung B Lt. 6, Jalan Iskandarsyah II No.7, RW. 2, Melawai, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
As an Interaction Designer, you will be
- Work with a certain product or internal Asphalt team.
- List out illustrations/icons/copywriting that is needed from the Creative Team
- Create screens and transitions for Android, iOS, and Web
- Break screens into components and move the components to Asphalt (our Design Language System)
- Maintain and evolve our Design Language System
- Work on creating internal tools for design efficiency
- Building and handling over the prototypes to the Product Design Team for usability testing
We craft user-centric products and experiences, into - functional - beautiful and delightful interfaces. We work in agile teams environment, with developers, UX designers, and copywriters. We deliberate design decision and translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction. Delight a user with microinteractions that engaging our user without overdoing it.
Deep understanding of how computer and humans interact. Master the basics such as color, space, typography, hierarchy, and paddings & grids like the back of their hands. Familiar with the platform that they are building (iOS, Android, Web, etc.) — Sticklers for details. Understand design systems and how it works at scale. Unquestionable mastery over their tools.
Great interaction designers are the true backbones of any design team!
You’re suited for the role if you
- Enjoy working with people
- Iterations are your day to day basis
- Is familiar with the product development process
- Strong sense of visual and interaction design, as well as deep understanding of human-computer interactions
- Possess good knowledge of UI animations, transition and prototyping tools.
- Are comfortable giving and receiving honest feedback.
- Have knowledge in programming skills is a major plus!
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Pasaraya Blok M Gedung B Lt. 6, Jalan Iskandarsyah II No.7, RW. 2, Melawai, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
- IT and Software
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.