- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPasaraya Blok M Gedung B Lt. 6, Jalan Iskandarsyah II No.7, RW. 2, Melawai, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Filming, directing and editing original video content for Life at GOJEK.
- Assisting in the preparation of shoots.
- Co-ordinating and running shoots with the team.
- Editing, building graphics and sourcing music to create fully crafted video content from start to finish.
- Repurposing the above collateral into teasers, GIFs, and square and vertical formats, to use across our many social media accounts.
- Working closely with content team to develop ideas and execute it.
- Always forward-planning to create new and exciting video concepts our audiences will love.
- Min. 1 year experience as videographer.
- Able to operate a camera and have camera operating skill.
- Proven work experience as a videographer and editor solid experience with digital technology and editing software package (adobe premiere, after effects, lightroom).
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Degree in film making, multimedia or related field.
- Photography skill is required.
- Able to collaborate & communicate clearly with the team.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Pasaraya Blok M Gedung B Lt. 6, Jalan Iskandarsyah II No.7, RW. 2, Melawai, Kebayoran Baru
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.