- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPasaraya Blok M Gedung B Lt. 6, Jalan Iskandarsyah II No.7, RW. 2, Melawai, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Execute strategic market research such as customer segmentation, funnel analysis, and deep dive category or brand analysis
- Employ best practices for sample and survey design
- Conduct market size estimation by leveraging internal, survey and secondary research sources.
- Manage market research projects E2E: Briefing, Development, Execution, Sharing
- Conduct deep-dive ethnographic and other qualitative work to understand market landscape and identify key dynamics to focus on for product and feature development
- Work closely with Product research peer to ensure Market and Product insights are fused throughout the business and product development process
We are looking for an experienced Market Research professional to join our growing Research team at Go-Jek. The Research team provides key insights to aid in the developing and execution of product design, marketing and communication, and overall operational and business strategy. This requires a combination of strong technical research capability complemented by strong business acumen and organizational prowess. The ideal candidate has the ability to balance both numeric and creative skills, is a strong communicator, and works well in a cross-functional, team-oriented structure.
This role will sit within an embedded Research team for a specific Product vertical, reporting directly to the Research Lead for that product. The role is responsible for delivering key insights that will be used to inform overall business strategy, with key stakeholders including Product Manager, Ops/Marketplace owners, and Marketing.
The ideal candidate:
- Has 4-8 years experience or more in the field of Market Research
- Is knowledgeable and experienced with survey or polling methodologies
- Has experience and knowledge in quantitative research including one of the following: customer segmentation, funnel analysis, consumer behavior, usage and attitude studies
- Is knowledgeable and experienced using qualitative research methods
- Has been hands on with a proven track record of designing, executing, and sharing survey research
- Has expertise using Research panel suppliers both offline and online
- Can identify biases from different research techniques and advise to avoid them
- Must speak English and preferably have secondary language capability (Southeast Asia)
- Must be currently residing in Indonesia
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Pasaraya Blok M Gedung B Lt. 6, Jalan Iskandarsyah II No.7, RW. 2, Melawai, Kebayoran Baru
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.