Regional Consumer Activation Head - Sumatra
- Medan, IndonesiaMedan, North Sumatra (Sumatera Utara), IndonesiaMedanNorth Sumatra (Sumatera Utara)Indonesia
- Full time
- Responsible to manage all District Marketing Managers in the respective area for coordinating, monitoring, planning and evaluating marketing strategies and plans to meet changing needs, market and competitive conditions in order to achieve its targets effectively.
- Will be responsible in ensuring one of the product’s branding are created accordingly through activation in the respective region in order to create customer awareness.
- Ensuring a proper process for brand activation.
- Ensuring the marketing operations are conducted properly.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers and partners in the respective areas.
- Marketing process improvement to reach maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Evaluate and possess knowledge of competitive trends, market dynamics, forecasting for each market and total region. To gather intelligence and insights to formulate and improve marketing strategy and plans.
- Min. Bachelor degree in Marketing Management or Business (preferable) from reputable university (local or overseas).
- Min. 8 years of working experience in Marketing.
- Having solid experience in handling ATL (above the line) and BTL (below the line) Marketing
- Good understanding of local knowledge.
- Willing to be relocated to Medan, North Sumatra
- Ability to adapt to chan
- ge easily, show flexibility, prioritisation, organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated interpersonal flexibility and strong team management skills.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Medan, North Sumatra (Sumatera Utara), Indonesia
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.