Public Policy & Government Relation (PPGR) Associate - Central Java
- Semarang, IndonesiaSemarang, Central Java (Jawa Tengah), IndonesiaSemarangCentral Java (Jawa Tengah)Indonesia
- Full time
- Report to SVP of Public Policy and Government Relations through the Associate of Regional Initiatives and coordinate daily with the applicable Regional Head
- Give initiative, design, execute, and monitor GO-JEK's policy preference with the regional government officials
- Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure
- Manage an organization’s policies and objectives involving local, state, and federal government affairs
- Maintains and nurtures the relationships with government, associated authorities and all committees, legislatively represents and protects organization interest
- Leads analysis of proposed legislative actions, determines the potential impact on the organization and develops appropriate responses
- In charge of projects in the applicable region, monitor and update regional government regulatory and policy landscape and issues, including managing data center for the public policy and government relations division
- Attend meetings and events with regional government officials
- Crisis manager for the applicable region in Indonesia
- Work together with Operations, Corporate Affairs, PR, and Marketing, Legal, and other related divisions within GO-JEK.
- Willing to work in/relocate to Central Java (Semarang)
- Min. bachelor degree or master degree - preferably public policy, law or macroeconomics (but open to any possibilities)
- Having minimum 7 years of experience in related field
- Possesses high learning, agility, and curiosity
- Willingness to learn
- Data driven
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in the Government or public affairs sectors, public policy consultant, data research firms, management consultant firms, or NGO is a plus.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.