Get to know our Team:
When you're an engineer at Grab, you are part of the heart and soul of the company. Our passion is anchored in the work that we do, and this is reflected in the impact we make on millions of lives on a daily basis. Our team is empowered by creating amazing services and tools that serve millions of passengers, driving partners, and fellow Grabbers.
The day-to-day activities:
- Responsible in resolving technical issues and providing support to stakeholders
- Support the launches of products and features, working with both business ops and engineering to gather requirements, configurations setup and testing for related products.
- Responsible in helping to improve reliability, stability and scalability challenges with other engineering teams
- Resolve technical issues that cannot be resolved through normal operations and maintenance procedures
- Support the launches of products and features, working with both business op and engineering to gather requirements, configurations
- Provide leadership on outage calls in order to drive issue resolution and limit impact on the user.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Development, and Customer Service teams as required in order to drive long-term product improvements.
- Participate in “standby” on an as-needed basis to ensure that expert-level support is available on a 24×7 basis.
- Support the development and delivery of training programs and support documentation to other departments on new operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Provide guidance to Engineering and Customer Service teams with the validation and deployment of new products and services to ensure trouble-free application changes
- Provide expert on-site and remote support during major software upgrades
- Must have at least 2 years experience related to supporting or operations.
- Must have been involved in supporting product/system/application launches and understand high-level SDLC
- Must have a strong understanding of support flows and procedures
- Must be familiar with working via online tools like Zendesk, Google Calendar, Web-based email, etc
- Must know how to debug basic mobile hardware and software issues
- Must be fluent in both English and the local native language
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Must be able to work independently and remotely.
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Knowledgeable in mobile operating systems (iOS, Android)
- Excellent in problem solving and troubleshooting skills on mobile hardware and software
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills
- Preferably a degree / pursuing a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.