Platform Safety Assistant Manager, Philippines
- Makati, Philippines12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Job Role and Purpose
Platform safety is Grab’s number one priority and you will be required to manage and influence stakeholders across the different functions and business verticals, both existing and emerging, to ensure that we deliver a safe experience for all users.
We are focused on our external users - from drivers to passengers; merchants to consumers - and we seek to create a safer everyday for all of them as Grab grows to become an everyday superapp.
Key Day-to-Day Responsibilities
You will work cross-functionally and understand the country’s business objectives to provide customised safety and security advisory and solutions, with the ultimate goal of steering leadership and management teams along with the organization’s safety mission and principles.
You will support the team’s strategic projects and partnerships that are aimed to develop early preventive measures to improve our safety standards and shape the overall safety culture of the community.
You are responsible for tracking, analysing and presenting data, as well as monitoring the safety KPIs in Philippines to benchmark our safety performance and standards
You will support the operationalisation of new technological and product developments that are rolled out to enhance the safety of our users - from drivers to passengers, merchants to eaters.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- Minimally bachelor's degree - 4+ years of experience.
- An analytical mindset to identify and critically analyse quantitative and qualitative patterns that are associated with safety trends.
- The ability to present data comprehensively and accurately, with the drive to execute on actionable findings.
- The breadth of thought to develop a variety of complex policies and procedures with minimal guidance to prevent and mitigate safety risks.
- Excellent problem solving/decision making, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong judgment and moral compass.
- Executive presence to be able to influence leaders across the organization.
- The flexibility to work cross-functionally, independently or virtually in a minimally structured and fast-paced environment.
- Adaptable to changes and self-motivated to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to meet deadlines.
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills.
WHAT WOULD BE GOOD TO HAVE:
- Law or traffic regulatory, safety/ crisis/ risk management background.
- Knowledgeable about local safety context and trends and/or industry safety practices and standards.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Safety and Security
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.