Assistant Manager, Lending Operations
- Makati, Philippines12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Get to know the Role:
Your role as Senior Operations Associate will be to work closely with commercial and credit risk to deliver our key services i.e. digital lending to clients
The day-to-day activities:
- Front-to-back office operations (disbursals, communication, risk management etc)
- Liaise with internal grab teams i.e. commercial, credit, legal, compliance and tech in order to service existing clients
- Work to onboard any prospective new clients (i.e. develop onboarding process, key documents, MIS and reporting)
- Provide data backed insights on business operations to make the operations more efficient
- Additional responsibilities:
- Work closely with the engagement team, commercial team, client representative to deliver special projects
- Enabling technology / digital implementations like RPA, and FinTech related solutions
- A recognized Degree qualification, preferably in Business, Finance, Operation Management, Economics, Computer Science and Engineering)
- Minimum 4 years project management and/or operations excellence roles such as digitalprocess optimization
- Preferred but not required, prior experience in eCommerce, Technology or Financial Services industry such as Retail Banks, Corporate / Institutional Banks, Insurance
- Able to make key business decisions or provide solid recommendations based on data & analytical thinking
- Able to plan, design and implement viable operation processes independently or within team environment.
- Staying abreast of the key financial services operation trends and application of financial technology (including but not limited to BlockChain, RPA, Machine Learning, IOT)
- Able to evaluate the existing processes and continuously innovate and optimize the operation efficiency
- Basic understanding of the local financial regulatory environment, compliance and customer due diligence process
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal skills
- A lateral thinker and creative problem solver with strong attention to details.
- Self-starter and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong MS Office skills: MS PowerPoint, MS Excel.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.