Central Visayas Operations Assistant Manager
- Cebu City, PhilippinesCebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
Grow and manage all cities in Central Visayas - whether it will be launching new Grab services, crafting cost-efficient growth strategies, or working closely with government bodies and private stakeholders.
The role is Cebu-based, and involves working with different teams in Manila and in the different cities in Central Visayas so expect a lot of travelling.
Below are some of your tasks:
- Represent Grab in meetings with government and public/private sector stakeholders to ensure regulation compliance
- Build strong relationships with driver communities in the region by conducting regular engagement events
- Coordinate with different department heads to plan and execute any changes involving events, incentives, promos
- Monitor the performance of the region, and create special projects to reach targets
- Lead and guide the teams in the different Luzon cities to achieve their respective goals
- Design strategies that consider market and competitive analysis, and customer segment penetration plans that support business growth and enhance brand equity
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Management, and Strategic Planning and Execution
- Able to manage relationships with private stakeholders and government entities
- Has a track record of successfully collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to develop and enforce processes and plans
- Widely exposed to strategic problem solving and business operations
- Excellent communication skills in English and Filipino (Other dialects and languages is a plus since we’ll be travelling!)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.