Junior Software Engineer - KG Media
- West Jakarta, Indonesia, Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Development, writing code, and documenting.
- Execute full lifecycle software development - Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Bachelor’s degree (or currently enrolled) in Computer Science or related field. Fresh graduate are welcome
- Having knoweledge in compiled languages (e.g Java/C#/C++, etc.)
- Having knowledge in scripting languages (e.g. PHP/Python/ASP.Net, etc.).
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of relational database systems (e.g. SQL/MySQL/Oracle, etc)
- Comprehension of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Knowledge of Agile-based programming / development is a plus
- Ability to work independently, and in a team environment.
- Self-starter, with the desire to learn the most cutting-edge technologies.
- Good skill in problem solving and having good in analytical thingkingCollaborate with other Software Engineers, as well as other appropriate members of the team, to design the functionality and user interface of each software application developed.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.