- Handle projects as needed in each department
- Understand each department’s daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Participate in company’s strategic planning and carry out performance evaluation (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data, create and give presentation)
Minimum Bachelor Degree from Information System/Technology, Business, Management, Finance & Accounting, Post-harvest Technology, Food Technology, Industrial Engineering, Agriculture (Agronomy, Plant Protection, Agriculture Engineering), Geodetic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
GPA : 3.00 / 4.00
Fresh Graduates or maximal 2 years work experience
Fluent in English for both verbal & written
Willing to relocate in any place across Indonesia
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jalan Jenderal Sudirman, Bendungan Hilir Kel., Tanah Abang
- 25 openings
About Great Giant Foods
Making Food Great for the World's Growing Population.
Great Giant Foods (GGF) vision to become a modern manufacturing company, producing various agriculture and farming commodities, from fresh and canned fruits, to livestock products.
Today, through its affiliates, partners, and representative offices in Asia, Europe, and the US, GGF delivers food products and agricultural commodities to the global market around the world.
The company's processing facilities are certified with domestic and international standard for food processing and safety. The products not only distribute in local market but exported to over 60 countries in Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Middle East and Europe.
Great Giant Foods has already been actively implementing green practices for over 30 years. And we learned that although there is a cost involved in going green, profits do not necessarily have to take a hit. We speak from experience, because in 10 short years, these green practices have boosted our yield per hectare by as much as 50%.
Going Green is a process, not a one-time project. At our plantation, nothing is wasted; every part is utilised. We are the original RRR production unit- and have earned our ‘green’ label by consistently implementing green measures across the board.