Build and maintain web platforms, mobile-web application and internal productivity tools
Partner and collaborate with other team to improve their efficiency and productivity with technology
- Build, maintain and improve business-critical systems and integrations
- Heavily involves on end to end project development, from gathering user insight, planning to release
- Researching technical solutions to business problems
- Writing user documentation and operational guideline to ensuring the systems you build are maintainable long-term
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution, and learning experience
- Fast learner on learning technology
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication / Industrial), Computer Science / Information Technology, or equivalent
- 3 or more years experience as Business Analyst/System Analyst/Consultant
- Good communication skill to partner effectively with cross functional team
- Detail oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Proven ability to work independently, self motivated, self starter who can initiate ideas and take ownership of work
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and attention to details of the problems
- Passion in learning, improving and contributing to projects with a strong sense of ownership
About Great Giant Foods
Making Food Great for the World's Growing Population.
Great Giant Foods (GGF) vision to become a modern manufacturing company, producing various agriculture and farming commodities, from fresh and canned fruits, to livestock products.
Today, through its affiliates, partners, and representative offices in Asia, Europe, and the US, GGF delivers food products and agricultural commodities to the global market around the world.
The company's processing facilities are certified with domestic and international standard for food processing and safety. The products not only distribute in local market but exported to over 60 countries in Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Middle East and Europe.
Great Giant Foods has already been actively implementing green practices for over 30 years. And we learned that although there is a cost involved in going green, profits do not necessarily have to take a hit. We speak from experience, because in 10 short years, these green practices have boosted our yield per hectare by as much as 50%.
Going Green is a process, not a one-time project. At our plantation, nothing is wasted; every part is utilised. We are the original RRR production unit- and have earned our ‘green’ label by consistently implementing green measures across the board.