- Helping Scrum teams apply the Scrum framework
- Improving Scrum teams effectiveness
- Improving Scrum teams ability to innovate
- Improving Scrum teams speed delivering value to customer with expected quality by facilitating/resolving internal/external team blockers
- Build a product ownership within the organization, between Scrum team and all stakeholders
- Coaching Scrum team to implement product practices and engineering practices to improve their work
- Preferably having 3 years working experience related to scrum
- Experience facilitating all Scrum events independently
- Experience coach team members in agile frameworks
- Hands on facilitating internal communication, external communications and perform effective collaboration in the organization
- Experience build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Hands on with work management tools to increase team transparency and effectiveness
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP, Kanban etc.)
- Scrum master certification is a plus
- Willing to be travelling/locate in Lampung
About Great Giant Foods
Making Food Great for the World's Growing Population.
Great Giant Foods (GGF) vision to become a modern manufacturing company, producing various agriculture and farming commodities, from fresh and canned fruits, to livestock products.
Today, through its affiliates, partners, and representative offices in Asia, Europe, and the US, GGF delivers food products and agricultural commodities to the global market around the world.
The company's processing facilities are certified with domestic and international standard for food processing and safety. The products not only distribute in local market but exported to over 60 countries in Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Middle East and Europe.
Great Giant Foods has already been actively implementing green practices for over 30 years. And we learned that although there is a cost involved in going green, profits do not necessarily have to take a hit. We speak from experience, because in 10 short years, these green practices have boosted our yield per hectare by as much as 50%.
Going Green is a process, not a one-time project. At our plantation, nothing is wasted; every part is utilised. We are the original RRR production unit- and have earned our ‘green’ label by consistently implementing green measures across the board.