The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing both online and offline strategies reporting directly to Country Manager. This position involves working with external and internal partners to execute the digital vision of the brand as well as the smooth execution of clients marketing campaigns. The candidate will distill research findings, explain the marketing/ROI implications and have strong communication skills to keep management informed.
- Promote the brand concept, while ensuring communications and visual consistency according to the brand style guide
- Plan, Build, Deliver and Optimise Performance Marketing Campaigns with our team.
- Managing and optimize content for all social pages including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, Twitter, Google Plus, etc.
- Planning and budgeting for digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee the planning and execution of our CRM activities with EDM, Push Notifications, WA and other online channels
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work with internal teams on the planning of social content, videos, podcasts, and audio content.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Fully understand programmatic advertising and Google Ads Manager and optimise this together with the Ad Operations Team.
- Full reporting on social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
Advanced communication skills: strong presentation, verbal and writing skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
A minimum of 5-7 years experience in performance marketing, with three years of leadership experience.
- Well-developed research and analytical skills
- A critical and strategic thinker: Good with planning and great attention to details
- Technological thinker: Fully up-to-date on the latest in social and marketing and able to execute.
- MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and Google Platform skills a must
- Strong understanding and executional skill in Performance Marketing.
- People person: outspoken, social, and good presentation skills. Must be confident to pitch ideas internally, as well as build relationships not only with media, but also community groups, suppliers, emerging artists, etc. to manage and facilitate our communications and brand concept promotion.
- Risk management: If there is one area in marketing communications that deserves constant attention, it’s risk management. Candidate needs to be a proactive listener by keeping eyes and ears not only on social media, but constantly and secretly “surveying” people you come in contact with for opinions about the brand and other competitor brands, as well as what our competitors are doing. In order to deliver key information to protect the brand.
- Problem solver: a rational, resourceful, and quick thinking mind is what we highly appreciate.
- Extensive understanding of online to offline marketing industry trends and tactics, and how to unite our business activities with digital & social media to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- Google Analytics
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Management
- Market Research
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Millennium Centennial Center, GoWork Office lantai 38 Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 25, Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta 12920
- 1 opening