Data Analytics Manager ( MIS Background )
- South Jakarta, Indonesia8, Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Manage the analytical team to provide report and analytical support for Sales department and ensure the accuracy and deliverable time of report and analytical support.
- Managing sales analysis projects and statistical studies to ensure sales execution and sales achievement is analysis accurately.
- Drives the development of analytic plans to support sales channel leadership.
- Provide analytical and calculation of Sales Network Bonus and ensure the calculation is accurate and delivered within timeline.
- Assist Chief Sales Officer in developing and reviewing the sales budget and rolling sales forecast including sales to budget variance analysis.
- Manage and lead team to provide customized reporting and recommendation in support of ongoing business decision or initiatives.
- Communicate the result to key stakeholders in order to support informed business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and recommendation.
- Manage and lead Sales Analytical team to Maintain POS Profitability based on accurate information and analysis.
- Provide tools for Sales Network to monitor and control POS and Salesforce.
- Review sales planning for P.O.S Opening report, Target Sales, and Sales Agent Turnover and Relocation report from Sales analyst data support and ensure every information is written accurately and in timely manner.
- Manage and lead sales analytical team to support KAC Partner Competition, Rebate calculation and ensure everything is accurate and delivered within timely manner.
- Manage and lead sales analytical team to support Standardize Report to KAC Partners.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven 7+ years relevant work experience in consulting, finance, or another highly-analytical background
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL and Excel
- Strong analytical skills with ability to collect, organiza, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced in handling and develop team
- Presentation skills – to be able to present result of analysis in english
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Analyzing Data
- Attrition Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- HiTech Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.