- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPlaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Designs, administers and optimizes company Genesys infrastructure to achieve high performance, reliability, availability and security.
- Performs technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshooting for Genesys infrastructure – data and voice networks, call center and contact center solution, recording systems, E1 and SIP trunks
- Performs daily system and key processes monitoring, reviewing logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Ensures Genesys infrastructure is capable to provide required services, provides capacity analysis as an input for proper planning.
- Reports any deviation/problem/outage to superior and other units, provides regular reporting.
- Ensures the compliance with license and other agreements.
- Defines local standards, ensures the global standards are met.
- Minimizes activities with a negative impact on operation; maintenance windows are always discussed with the affected departments.
- Involved projects of implementation of the new systems, upgrades, maintenance fixes and patches in order to ensure efficient operations.
- Maintains operation documentation of architecture and settings.
- Prepares written materials (e.g. procedures, reports, guidelines, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and providing guidelines and help for the users.
- Responds to inquiries from various sources (e.g. staff, administrators, vendors and service providers, etc.) to provide technical assistance and support.
- Solves user request and complaints, is part of Helpdesk processes, provides on-call support.
- Cooperates with Group Architects, Group Security, Group Network department and other IT teams located in Czech Republic and other countries.
- Cooperates on business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
- Perform Improvement technology for business users related with Genesys and Recording technology
- Ensure that vendors provide their service under appropriate guaranteed Service Level
- Tracks and monitors application issues that related with Genesys system, analyses incorrect system behavior, provides solution locally or reports it to providers
- Provide and aware of Genesys infrastructure capacity planning
- Very good level of English, able to communicate on daily basis with foreigners.
- At least two years’ experience in networking (TCP/IP, routing, QoS, VPN, rules) and voice communication (Genesys and call center operation support).
- Advance knowledge of Genesys call center (Inbound, Outbond, Routing, Reporting Infomart, Zoom Recording, Genesys Email Management)
- Having Genesys certificate more prefereable
- Advance knowledge of Oracle SQL queries
- Knowledge of principles of IT systems, systems architecture, high level of PC skills.
- High initiative, reliable and independent person, high attention to detail
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Plaza Oleos
- HiTech Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.