IT Business Intelligence Specialist
- South Jakarta, Indonesia12, 12, Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Gather, analyze and manages Business Intelligence, data warehouse related requirements. Analyze requirements form the impact, complexity, time, sources and cost point of view.
- Provides expertise and consultation about data warehouse structure, reports and analysis preparation.
- Verifies implemented solution during UAT stage.
- Works on data warehouse and integration projects.
- Prepares ad-hoc data analyses.
- Designs dashboards, reports and scorecards.
- Performs analysis and troubleshooting in case of some problems or data unavailability.
- Creates and maintains local knowledge base and documentation of implemented solutions.
- Supports business process optimization projects.
- Supervise implementation of business requirements and ensures the Home Credit group standards are met.
- Researches for optimal solution for new type of projects, data types and visualization requirements.
- Reports any deviation/problem/outage to superior and other units, provides regular reporting.
- Cooperates with Business Intelligence and other IT teams located in Czech Republic and other countries
- Excellent analytical skills, creative problem solving.
- High initiative, reliable and independent person, high attention to detail.
- Very good level of English, able to communicate on daily basis with foreigners.
- At least 3 years’ experience at equivalent position, in analysis for financial/banking sector.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree.
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of DWH modeling and ETL processes.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, MS Excel.
- Knowledge and experience with reports and dashboards preparation (ideally on Oracle OBIEE platform).
- Experience in data visualization is an advantage.
- BI/DWH knowledge on Oracle platform is an advantage.
- Understanding of end-to-end business processes.
- Knowledge of financial products, operations of financial companies is an advantage
- Experience in developing or maintaining SAS Datamart will be an advantage.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 12, Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- HiTech Financial Services
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.