- South Jakarta, Indonesia12, Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Develop new project from scratch or continue an existing one.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Always research about new technology in mobile development
- Can work as a team or individual
- Strong knowledge of IOS SDK, different versions of IOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Experience / Familiar with API Authorization technic in IOS development
- Strong knowledge of IOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Strong knowledge of IOS lifecycle.
- Good understanding any kind of security in IOS
- Knowledge of the open-source IOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to analyze and understand business requirements then translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to create IOS code and structure project by using an Object Oriented Programming.
- Familiarity with some of Google APIs (Cloud messaging, maps, etc.) and Social Media integration
- Knowledge about developing native live chat IOS application and Payment Gateway integration is a plus
- Familiarity with any kind of Analytical tools in IOS development
- Knowledge in IOS programming such as Swift
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge about IOS animations and transitions is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Objective C
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 12, Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- HiTech Financial Services
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.