Digital Jr. Process Analyst - SQL
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPlaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Making sure that daily operation is running smoothly according to the predefined processes.
- Working together with related functions such as Ops, Marketing, IT, etc., to identify and solve operational issues.
- Collecting feedback from customers and stakeholders in regards to product performance; and iterate product based on feedback.
- Analyzing collected customer data to indicate business performance: approval rate, conversion rate, revenue, etc.
- Identifying problems/obstacles in the customer journey when using the product and solving them thru product iterations.
- Reviewing periodical business performance and giving improvement points for growth.
- Working together with Online Marketing to conduct marketing campaigns also to monitor and evaluate campaign performance.
- Being involved in market research to explore new opportunities for future product development.
- Being involved in ideation and design stage of new products.
- Managing communication and proper documentation during technical development/improvement of existing/new products.
- Having experiences 1-2 years in Tech/Finance/Electronics/e-Commerce/FinTech industry.
- University degree (mathematics and/or statistics and/or IT and/or Tech preferable)
- M.S. Visio skill, related to Process Improvement and Mapping
- SQL skill, related to Data Analytical
- Strong and experienced in process improvement, analytical skill and business acumen.
- Having project management with cross function team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Able to communicate in English (written, spoken)
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Process Improvement
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft / MS Visio
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- HiTech Financial Service
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.