Big Data & Online Analyst
- South Jakarta, Indonesia10, Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Provide analysis to monitor and maintain portfolio risk in the company to be use as base for risk segmentation.
- Provide regular report by daily, weekly or monthly and ensure it will be delivered accurately and within timeline.
- Implement and test UW strategy to ensure the strategy is running properly and reach the expected target.
- Improve and optimize scripts to reach better efficiency
- Bachelor degree or above, education background preferably from IT, statistic, information system.
- Have minimum 2 year experience as an analyst.
- Have basic knowledge of analytical tools such as Excel, SQL, Python.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Strong analytical background.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Excellent time management and ability to work under presure.
- Results oriented
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Microsoft / MS Excel
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Safety and Security
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 10, Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- HiTech Financial Services
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.