Antifraud Data Analyst
- South Jakarta, Indonesia10, Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Provide analysis of product portfolio, POS, transactions, operations with adequate anti-fraud approach to be able to identify fraud risk trends and propose action steps.
- Support implementation of antifraud processes for most critical portfolios (portfolios with biggest impact, prevention) to prevent fraud activity in the company.
- Perform anti-fraud reporting & monitoring to ensure quick escalation of serious fraud cases to the Management Board and HQ level.
- Provide data analysis needed to support AF investigation.
- Implement and maintain automatic database solutions of antifraud tools to support Company current needs.
- Design and adjust antifraud reports to support Company current needs
- Minimum University degree.
- Has 2+ years experience in Fraud Risk analysis in consumer finance environment including fraud prevention, detection and ivestigation (application and transaction fraud).
- Experience in data manipalation / using database.
- Good knowledge of analytical tools such as SQL, SAS, MS Excel including VBA.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and ability to work under presure.
- Orientation towards results
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 10, Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- HiTech Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.