Process Improvement Sr. Manager
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPlaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- To enable the management and delivery of projects focussed on improving processes the Team utilises a well structured set of tools and methodologies. These tools are based upon Lean Six Sigma, Reengineering, QCC and Project Management methodologies.
- To direct & manage multiple projects, assist in development of staff and play a key role in influencing change within and across business units.
- Communication and liaison with all functions Process SPOC's at all levels throughout the organisation to influence desired improvement outcomes is a key requirement for the role
- Identify improvement opportunities and manage improvement requests from the business.
- Challenge stakeholders to maximise opportunities from process improvement initiatives.
- Promote and develop a continuous improvement culture across the business.
- Coach and support project team members in use of tools and methodologies.
- Deliver process improvement training to Internal team and Functional teams.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Min 7 years in Process Improvement with atleast 5 years focus in imparting Process Improvement Trainings and driving Startegic improvement initiative implementation across Organization.
- Process Improvement Methodologies: Lean, Six Sigma, Reengineering, QCC
- Six Sigma Certifications.
- Proven leadership experience across multifunctional projects and/or across business units.
- Fluent in English Speaking skills and Local Language(Bahasa).
- High level computer literacy with the following applications – Microsoft suite, Visio, MiniTab, SAP, MS Project.
- Team Management skills.
- Influencing & Negotiations Skill.
- Positively and confidently communicates changes to employees and provides support to ensure smooth implementation of those changes.
- Analyses, interprets and disseminates information in a manner that is suitable for all staff.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Hi-Tech Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.