- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPlaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Research, prioritize and follow up on incoming projects or issues addressed to the CHRO and determines appropriate course of action and response
- Provide high level of administrative support and act as an agile point of contact, includes dealing with all correspondence, schedule and arrangements and controlling access to the manager / executives
- Partner up with all related parties, includes internal HR team and other department
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Complete critical aspects of deliverables with hands on approach to facilitate HR teams, includes completing corporate governance reports (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) and or conducting research for HR Initiative, if needed.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the HR Management team and internal departments, mantains discretion and confidentialy and foster the agility within HR.
- Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems
To Foster agile environment and culture, HR Catalyst should display a strong problem solving, on point decision making and flexible but at the same time firm to achieve the shared goals with in HR. Top candidates must have fantastic skill in managing conflicts, expertise on the schedule and arrangement, and have a good understanding on the HR process.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Hi-Tech Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.