IT ProDIGI for Computer Science/ IT Fresh Graduate
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPlaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
At Home Credit Indonesia, we aim to work collaboratively with a goal to achieve one important mission: Changing the way the world shops.
As a part of Home Credit Indonesia, we give you a chance to create innovations for a better shopping experience in everyday lives. Everyone at Home Credit Indonesia strives for new challenges. Our passion is not only to create new innovations, we also hold a strong courage and continue to seek chances to turn our innovative visions into reality.
More than our 12 000 employees embrace these values to ensure our success in building a better today and a brighter tomorrow.
ProDIGI can be your first step to be a part of our journey!
ProDIGI is an acceleration program for a 4 months period to identify and develop young & high potential IT talent into IT Specialist or other opportunities within Home Credit.
You will be:
- Exposed to advanced data & technology driven Financing project/industry
- Collaborating in global and agile environments
- Experiencing limitless career growth both in-country and abroad
Do you know what IT areas that you are excellent and passionate about?
Find your best self throughout this journey by experiencing our TRIPL-EX curriculum. You will be Ex-posed and do Ex-periment in three different areas of our IT team: Business Intelligence Competency Center (BICC), Business Engagement & Architecture, and Application Development.
After the program, you will EX-Celerate and be placed to any positions based on your preference and potential.
We are confident that you will work with the people who love what they are doing, and you will also!
Find out how others have to say about working at Home Credit Indonesia:
- Fresh graduates or IT professionals with less than 2 years’ experience
- Holding Bachelor of Information Technology/Computer Science/similar fields, or hold coding school certificate
- Strong understanding in Algorithm and experience to do coding in any language
- Able to speak and write well in English
- A Collaborator, Problem Solver & Active Learner
Find out what Steps you will go through to be the next ProDIGI.
W1-W2 September – Open Registration & Pre-Selection via Astronaut
W3-W4 of September – Panel Interview & Offering
W1-W2 Week of October – Onboard!
Are you the ProDIGI we are looking for?
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Hi-Tech Financial Services
- 1000 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.