At Home Credit Indonesia, we aim to work collaboratively with a goal to achieve one important mission: changing the way the world shops. As a part of Home Credit Indonesia, we will give you a chance to create innovations for a better shopping experience in everyday lives. Everyone at Home Credit Indonesia is not afraid of new challenges. Our passion is not only to create new innovations, we also hold a strong courage and continue to seek chances to turn our innovative visions into reality. More than our 13,000 employees embrace these values to ensure our success in building a better today and a brighter tomorrow. ProDIGI can be your first step to be a part of our journey. ProDIGI is an acceleration program (only 6 months) to identify and develop young & high potential IT talent into IT Specialist or other opportunities within Home Credit.
After a successful run in 2019, IT ProDIGI is open again for 2020 intake!
What is IT ProDIGI?
IT ProDIGI is a 6-months program dedicated to fresh graduates or someone with 2 years’ experience at most who wants to be exclusively trained to become a skilled IT Specialist! This program will allow you to be Xposed to a wide array of knowledge in Application Development, Business Intelligence, IT Architecture & Business Engagement, as well as Call Center Technology. This is an exclusive program with an opportunity to join the family in Home Credit Indonesia, the biggest consumer multi financing company in Indonesia with Tech as our foundation.
The Journey of IT ProDIGI
- XPosed: A 3-months journey to get to know Home Credit and IT better. Do job shadowing with the team and grab a first-hand experience
- Xperiment: In 3 months, experience the Agile working style and show who you are. Engage with people, build a team, create prototype that works
- Xccelerate: Decide your journey based on the assessment and preference. Immerse on the real experience by joining the Stream
Let's change the world together, one small step at a time. Apply and be the next IT ProDIGI!
- Fresh graduates or IT professionals with less than 2 years experience
- Holding Bachelor of Information Technology/Computer Science/similar fields, or hold coding school certificate
- Strong understanding in Algorithm and experience to write code in any language
- Good in English!
- A collaborator, problem solver and active learner
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Hi-Tech Financial Services
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.