- Manage campaign execution, as well as provide reporting to measure successful of the campaign performance.
- Work with product owner apps to implement feature that help campaign execution successfully.
- Continuous piloting and doing experiment for optimization campaign.
- Evaluate and continuous improvement for every campaign.
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure the campaign executed properly within the timeline.
- Improve overall output of sales performance target through all channels.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of Campaign Management working experience, preferably in financial institution
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office and SQL Database
- Proficient in Excel Macro, PowerBI, or CleverTap highly desirable
- Excellence verbal/written communication skills, especially in English and presentation skills
- Good understanding of consumer financial services, processes, and campaign
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Presentation Skills
- MS Office
- Analyzing Data
About Home Credit Indonesia
Home Credit is a multinational tech-based financial services company. We exist in 9 countries around the world. Our vision is to bring to market financial products that improve the life and lifestyles of our customers. From financing, protection, PayLater, to e-money – we got them covered! Our presence can be found both online and offline. We responsibly deliver trusted financial services that customers and business partners access via their channel of choice. We continually meet evolving needs, both directly and through innovative ecosystems – helping to build a more resilient world. Everyone at Home Credit Indonesia is not afraid of new challenges. Our passion is not only to create new innovations, but we also hold a strong courage and continue to seek chances to turn our innovative visions into reality. More than our 6.000 employees embrace these values to ensure our success in building a better today and a brighter tomorrow.