- Manage prospecting/canvassing activity to meet and build relationships with prospective sales partners to grow sales.
- Regularly and proactively account partners, solve the issues to improve mutual cooperation with account partner
- Design, prepare and manage marketing and other promotion activities to support Marketing activity and grow sales in the company.
- Regularly asses and evaluate sales results and propose activities/actions that will improve the sales performance
- Manage sales performance of key accounts portfolio
- Bachelor Degree from any major.
- Excellent communication skills & Fluent in English.
- Experience at least 2 years in Key Account, Bussines Development, Sales and Marketing.
- Experience from consumer finance company/ / consumer electronics / retail / bank on key account management for FMCG.
- Experience in relationship management.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Development
About Home Credit Indonesia
Home Credit is a multinational tech-based financial services company. We exist in 9 countries around the world. Our vision is to bring to market financial products that improve the life and lifestyles of our customers. From financing, protection, PayLater, to e-money – we got them covered! Our presence can be found both online and offline. We responsibly deliver trusted financial services that customers and business partners access via their channel of choice. We continually meet evolving needs, both directly and through innovative ecosystems – helping to build a more resilient world. Everyone at Home Credit Indonesia is not afraid of new challenges. Our passion is not only to create new innovations, but we also hold a strong courage and continue to seek chances to turn our innovative visions into reality. More than our 6.000 employees embrace these values to ensure our success in building a better today and a brighter tomorrow.