- Responsible to ensure our customers clearly get our message at our various channels and platform of communication.
- work accross functions, liaise with designers, and ensure all linguistic content and visual of all external communication materials adhere to Home Credit brand guideline.
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure complete brief of all external requests is processed properly and aligned with the policy and procedures.
- Deep understanding of Home Credit brand guideline and overseeing its implementation to ensure all external communication is align with the brand guideline.
- Write or supervise copywriter to deliver clear and persuasive copy for all external communications materials.
- Manage timeline together with all related parties to ensure teh delivery of teh marketing materials are on time.
- Produce periodic report of the progress and result of all external communication campaign.
- Coordinate and brief the creative team to develop attractive visual for external communications materials in accordance to our communication guideline
- Create external activities and communciation strategy to deliver brand's objective
- Review, revise and proofread content of all external communication accross channel
- Bachelor degree, preferrably from Advertising/Mass Communicaton/Journalism/English major
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Communications officer in a multinational company
- Proven track record of creating compelling content accross communication channels
- Familiar with social media landscape and current trends in digital/social media
- Ability to handle projects and events
- Interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
- Fluent in English language
About Home Credit Indonesia
Home Credit is a multinational tech-based financial services company. We exist in 9 countries around the world. Our vision is to bring to market financial products that improve the life and lifestyles of our customers. From financing, protection, PayLater, to e-money – we got them covered! Our presence can be found both online and offline. We responsibly deliver trusted financial services that customers and business partners access via their channel of choice. We continually meet evolving needs, both directly and through innovative ecosystems – helping to build a more resilient world. Everyone at Home Credit Indonesia is not afraid of new challenges. Our passion is not only to create new innovations, but we also hold a strong courage and continue to seek chances to turn our innovative visions into reality. More than our 6.000 employees embrace these values to ensure our success in building a better today and a brighter tomorrow.