Anti-Fraud Investigation Officer
- South Jakarta, Indonesia9, Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Prevent fraud, minimize risk and support business process by executing the task responsibilities by ensuring good quality of work and accuracy and maintain the relationship between all department with high integrity, respect and professionalism.
- Conduct investigation from suspicious document escalation, suspicious negative WC escalation to identify fraud indication.
- Maintain monthly report of suspicious document and give recommendation to prevent fraud in the future.
- Maintain monthly report of WC and give recommendation for future improvement related to antifraud
- Conduct sampling cases and portfolio review to find Fraud indication happened in the company
- Review and process new opening POS and ensure everything is aligned with policy AF Related
- Work with security function to manage and update GSPN in new POS.
- Prepare and maintain daily report of POS opening and ensure everything is aligned with policy AF Related
- Hot Line Fraud maintain and reporting (whistleblower) to be followed up further
- Gather evident by Interviewing SA and customer to support case investigation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 9, Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Hi-Tech Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.