IT Technical Analyst
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
• Resolves technical issues, acts as escalation point and conducts deeper level of investigation/analysis and works with service providers for resolution.
• Plans and performs tests in support of retail systems on replacement and new release update.
• Works closely with the SMEs, In-Country Retail Automation (RA) in the planning, deriving system requirement specification based on business requirement.
• Support IT projects in the emerging technology space from desktop to mobile. Emerging technology include but are not limited to mobile applications, electronic and mobile payments, loyalty programs, store systems and customer analytics.
• Effective communicator (oral and written); able to convey clearly status of issues and changes and why to all levels of staff across the organization.
• Will need to work with remote stakeholders and vendors from across the region
• Act as a liaison between Business and Technology stakeholders.
*Some of the system supported included:
• Back Office System (BOS) – Envoy / NAMOS
• Point of Sale (POS)
• Electronic Payment System (EPS)
• Card / Loyalty
• Payment Terminals
• Emerging retail digital technologies
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics or other relevant fields.
• At least 5+ years’ experience working in production support, business requirements gathering and analysis on Retail, Cards and Payment Systems or other marketing mobile applications.
• Software Testing skills - ability to write test strategies, test plans, test scenarios/scripts and execute them is an advantage.
• Independent, organized and multi-tasker. Ability to manage operational matters or tasks and track issues daily requiring immediate disposition to ensure productive operations.
• Demonstrates ability to think strategically and work independently.
• Demonstrates ability in problem solving and critical thinking skills for framing, analysis, and synthesis of complex issues.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.• Highly motivated and self-starter
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.