Appian Developer Senior
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Key Job Functions and Duties:
- Critical process improvement including business process management, knowledge management, business intelligence, and application integration
- Responsible for providing expert level assistance to our client using the Appian platform to run their banking applications.
- Work directly with internal stakeholders throughout the entire lifecycle of the project to define, design, and implement business process solutions.
- Define business processes and gather functional system requirements
- Lead in the development and design of automation projects using Appian Business Process Management platform
- Writing and maintaining code
- Working on critical bug fixes
- Lead and guide junior and mid-level developers
- Conduct code reviews
- Programming experience of at least four (4) years
- Understanding of work-flow based logic
- Knowledge of databases; NoSQL, MySQL, MongoDB etc.
- Knowledge of APIs
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
- Appian knowledge of at least three (3) years
- Knowledge on Java is a bonus
- Appian Certification is required
Desired Experience & Qualities:
- Experience in evaluating detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements.
- Experience in developing code for intermediate to complex modules, following documentation and development standards.
- Experience working in AGILE teams. Conversant with SDLC automation tools and with AGILE development practices.
- Minimum three (3) years of Appian BPM experience. Good knowledge of the product including BPM Fundamentals, Architecture Components, Technical Features such as Designer Features, Configurations in Appian etc.
Qualifications and Accreditations:
- Appian certified developer
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.