Web Developer Trainer
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
As a web design instructor, your job is to teach classes on the schedule you or your school sets for the program. You create the lessons based on TESDA-approved curriculum base, explain creatively to students be it face-to-face, online or hybrid, and evaluate the work submitted by your students. You should expect to respond to questions from students, act as a substitute teacher on occasion, and attend graduation ceremonies if necessary. You should be patient enough to understand that at times Not Everyone has the same access to technology, device and internet connection.
As a web designer or front-end developer, use creative and software engineering/programing skills to design, build and improve websites. Must understand user experience and be able to build websites that are easy to understand, navigate and use, and adhere to design standards and specifications.
- Excellent visual design (efficient in using graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to design guidelines, standards and best practices
- Good understanding of Content Management System
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- With NCIII Certificate.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.