Project Manager | iX
- Quezon City, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Involved in all aspects of a project and has dual ability to maintain the broad vision required for executing a project, including strategic thinking and leadership. Oversees the intricate details of a project from inception through launch. Has a strong understanding of the Client's business, industry, economic model, organizational trends and customer needs in order to lead with relevant digital marketing solutions. Partner across teams to recommend and determine appropriate project execution models (waterfall and/or agile practices) and determine project engagement type (Retainer, Fixed Fee, Time and Materials). Establishes Client and project governance models and maintain for every project with Client, and/or Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). Serves as a central point of contact for project estimates, utilizing department leads and SMEs to determine estimates for their team's activities. Facilitates the creation of accurate project plans with clearly defined milestones, deliverables and tasks. Work with department SMEs to determine department level deliverables and create resource allocation/staffing plans for the lifecycle of the project. Experience with IBM Design Thinking, Agile, DevOps, Scrum, SAFe, LeSS and SDLC.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science (or equivalent training/experience).
- Expertise w/ the Java programming language
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software design/development
- 2+ years of microservice design/development
- Strong Software Engineering fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, source code management, unit testing, CI/CD pipelines, etc.
- Excellent technical problem-solving, design, coding, & testing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in person & in written form
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development team
- Self-motivated & able to work well under pressure
- Basic Skills: Java, SQL Eclipse, Git, Jira Microservices architecture (RESTful API & Graph QL)
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.