Job Description :
- Provides administrative support and performs numerous secretarial duties.
- Responsible for all correspondence and communication-related businesses.
- Follow-up manages the schedule/ calendar for the CEO, including internal and external meetings, formal and informal engagements, and keep up to date with all new activities
- Ensure the CEO schedule is efficient and effective. Aiding in meetings where needed and staying on track of all the action items that need to be delivered.
- Taking Minutes of Meetings that accurately describe and effectively communicate the final decisions of the meeting and make sure action item are well implemented
- Daily update to CEO on what needs to be completed and agenda each day
- Follow up with immediate actions and deliverable dates assigned
- Collaborate with the cross-department team throughout the company
- Create captivating presentations that derive from data to internal and external parties
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with top management and different department leaders acting as a bridge and maintaining harmony between departments. Staying on top of things with the company’s concerns and needs and being able to communicate this feedback to the CEO and top management
- Support management in the daily tasks and provide data for management decisions
- Treat sensitive information with the utmost discretion and confidentiality
- Prepare reports and presentations and maintain a good administration of the office filing system
- Perform other duties as required or assigned, including high priority projects that need general support
Job Requirement :
- Working proficiently in written and spoken English.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Experience in either executive assistant role, product management, consulting, or business development
- Good communication and relationship-building skills, ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams including the ability to liaise with different departments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, enjoys challenges, and can adapt to various situations while prioritizing multiple work assignments simultaneously
- Well-organized, attention to detail and have great time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and are savvy with Windows, Mac, Microsoft Office
- High integrity: Being discreet and maintaining confidentiality are
- fundamentals in the SA role.
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Proactive and able to take initiative
- Highly resourceful and effective under pressure
- Speak in Chinese Mandarin
- Reading and writing Simplify Chinese
Perusahaan startup karya anak bangsa yang menghadirkan aplikasi pesan instan dengan berbagai macam fitur dalam 1 aplikasi.