Regional Editor IDN Times NTB
- Central Lombok, IndonesiaCentral Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara (Nusa Tenggara Barat), IndonesiaCentral LombokWest Nusa Tenggara (Nusa Tenggara Barat)Indonesia
- Full time
- Oversee assignment and edit articles from reporters and creative writers.
- Work closely with Editor-in-Chief to help determine the content strategy.
- Develop Unique, interesting article idea and concept. Validate that content follows established guidelines, company standards, and prescribed format.
- Establish great communication, collaboration, and networking with local community and government.
- Have the minimum of 2 years experience as a content editor at an online media company. Deep experience in the local media is a plus.
- Strong Journalism background with proven writing and editing skills, exceptional organizational skills, and highly experienced in managing writers.
- Have an excellent, demonstrated editorial skills - creative concepts and ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure.
- Have a great network around the local government, private sectors, and local community (offline and online).
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Content Writing
- Copy Editing
- News Writing
- Creative Writing
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Central Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara (Nusa Tenggara Barat), Indonesia
- Online Publishing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.