Account Manager, IDN Programmatic OOH
- Jakarta, Indonesia16th floor, Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, IndonesiaJakartaDaerah Khusus Ibukota JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Complete target acquisition by finding potential clients for IDN Programmatic OOH
- Develop and manage channel partners' account to achieve channel goals
- Develop proposals, contracts, and pricing for targeted accounts
- Maintain positive relationships and handling client's needs and complaints
- Liaise between the clients and internal teams
- Negotiate and dealing with external parties
IDN Programmatic OOH is an out-of-home advertising service using our patented proprietary LED screen technology, equipped with a tracker and connected directly to the internet to optimize content and measure effectiveness in real-time. The screens are highly visible in both noon and night and legal by law.
The advertisement will be shown in 250 cars in Jabodetabek as well as Surabaya, 150 retail stores in Jabodetabek as well as Bali.
We're looking for:
- Min. 1-2 years of working experience as Account Executive, Account Manager, or other relevant position, in the Digital Advertising Company focuses on Out-Of-Home products.
- Have a good skill in presentation, strong analytical & logical thinking.
- Passionate in digital, event management, and media advertising.
- Outgoing, outspoken and fluent in English will be preferred
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Presentation Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Digital Marketing
- Leadership skills
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 27 16th Floor, RT.3/RW.3, Kuningan, Kuningan Tim., Kuningan, Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
- Online Publishing
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.