- Manage content across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram stories in correlation with IDN Media's products (signature events & news cycle).
- Develop a strategic, comprehensive content plan to grow IDN Media as a company & IDN Times as a brand.
- Grow traffic goals through each social channel.
- Lead audience engagement campaigns across all digital platforms.
- Pitch editorial content to IDN Times / IDN Media distribution partners and monitor overall performance.
- Submit monthly and weekly reports of traffic obtained through these platforms.
- Expertise in social tracking applications like Google Analytics and other analytic tools is a great advantage.
- At least 1 year of experience working on social media for publication, ideally in Digital Media.
- Strong writing and editing skills, as well as keen eyes for details.
- Intuitive grasp of digital media and knowledge of social media best practices.
- Feeling eager and challenged to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Appreciates good communication (inside & outside the working environment).
- Enjoys being creative with content planning & execution.
- Analytical grasp on digital performance.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Attention to Detail
- Creative Writing
- Social Media Management
- Communication Skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- IDN Media HQ, Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 27 16th Floor, RT.3/RW.3, Kuningan, Kuningan Tim., Kuningan, Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
- 2 openings
About IDN Media
IDN Media is the leading media platform company for Millennials and Gen Z in Indonesia, with over 70 million Monthly Active Users (MAU). On 8 June 2014, IDN Media was founded by Winston Utomo and William Utomo with the vision to democratize information and give positive impacts on society. We believe access to relevant and quality information is a basic human right for every Indonesian, from Aceh to Papua. This is just the beginning for us. IDN Media that we all know has only scratched the surface of our vision. One step at a time, for a better Indonesia. More than just a media company, IDN Media continuously develops its ecosystem to support its vision to democratize information and give positive impacts to the society. IDN Media operates IDN Times, Popbela.com, Popmama.com, Yummy, GGWP.ID, Duniaku.com, FORTUNE Indonesia, IDN Creative, IDN Pictures, IDN Event, ICE, IDN Foundation, IDN Research Institute and IDN Programmatic OOH. What’s it like working at IDN Media? Life at IDN Media The secret ingredient that makes IDN Media a great place to work is the people. You will meet so many Timmy in IDN Media who are equally obsessed and passionate with you in what they are doing. You will be surrounded by extremely smart, friendly, and awesome people who will help you whenever you need them and push you to the next level. In IDN Media, we do cool things that contribute to the future of Indonesia. We want to bring change and shape the future of Indonesia. Perks and Benefits Working at IDN Media - A culture of inclusion and growth - Flexible Working Style - “Wear Anything” dress code policy - Free lunch and drinks - Free gym access at IDN Media HQ - Health Insurance - Performance-driven culture - Super fun teammates - More importantly, the opportunity to shape the future of Indonesia Our perks and benefits are specially designed to keep you happy and healthy (physically, emotionally, and financially). We want to take care of you and make sure that you can focus and enjoy what you are doing here. Ultimately, we want you to become a better person by working at IDN Media.