IT APPLICATION SPECIALIST
- South Tangerang, IndonesiaSouth Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia, South Tangerang, Banten, IndonesiaSouth TangerangBantenIndonesia
- Full time
- Provide technical support to user according to the service level agreement and liaise effectively with vendor to solve the issue when required.
- Work closely with business solution team, DF IKEA IT, vendor and IKEA IT of various professions for smooth implementation & maintenance.
- Carries out the agreed maintenance tasks for the application
- Monitor the application performance based on the statistics or report to make the recommendations for improvement of application’s performance
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with super user, vendor, Inter IKEA System IT and ROSS.
- Interests in life at home or home furnishing.
- Capable of understanding and communicating technical issues with non-technical colleagues.
- Capable of adaption to new, different or changing requirements.
- Knowledge on NAV application is an advantage.
- Willing to learn and apply new knowledge and skills
- Have strong sense of problem solving and renewal.
- Enjoy working collaboratively with others for results.
- Be interested and eager to learn new IT Technology.
- Good services mindset.
- Demonstrate strong communication skill both in local language and English.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.