CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
- South Tangerang, IndonesiaJln. Jalur Sutera Boulevard No. 45, Alam Sutera, Tangerang Selatan, Banten, 15320., South Tangerang, Banten, IndonesiaSouth TangerangBantenIndonesia
- Full time
- Contribute to the creation and operational implementation of the local customer relation's action plan.
- Support a customer-focused culture throughout the complete unit and ensure an overall inspiring shopping experience.
- Contribute to the building of business competence by supporting co-workers in their efforts to improve according to agreed development plans.
- Create the emotional conditions for a positive meeting with visitors and customers.
- Implement the "ways to shop" in your unit.
- Provide a family-friendly environment that converts more visitors to happy customers.
- Provide an inspiring and motivating direction for your team and its individual members to ensure development and succession.
- Provide input to the service agreements and contracts with internal/external partners and support co-workers in executing those.
- Ensure balanced operational excellence in daily operations within the stated area of responsibility to secure a positive shopping experience.
We are seeking for Customer Service Manager who will report to our Customer Relations Manager. We look for someone who ensures a positive shopping experience that creates trust in IKEA Brand before, during and after their visit.
- Preferably from hospitality and/or retail background, with min. 4 year’s experience in related field.
- Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Self-confident and assertive with the ability to influence through the use of customer insight.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in the local language(s) and English.
- Ability to understand the key principles of the shopping experience and customers’ expectations.
- Understand of all aspects of the home-to-home shopping experience.
- Have good knowledge of working methods according to work focus.
- Proven record/experience of developing people and organizations.
- Experienced in problem-solving and conflict-management.
- Experience of a leadership role.
- Ability to make quick decisions.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.