- Lead, inspire and challenge the Interior Design Managers to strengthen the uniqueness of the IKEA identity in range presentation and home furnishing solutions such as room settings, homes, vignettes and sales support areas.
- Challenge the Interior Design Mangers to improve their knowledge of people's life at home and translate this knowledge into relevant, functional, aesthetic and commercial home furnishing solutions.
- Support the Interior Design Managers in creating a Showroom matrix that reflects a wide variety of styles, living situations and price levels to create a good tempo with distinct visual impressions.
- Coach and support the Interior Designer Managers in using global tools and solutions and when needed make the global solutions locally relevant. This will guarantee high quality, simplicity and efficiency.
- Inspire the Interior Design Managers and the Com&In SO team with up-to-date knowledge about home furnishing, retailing and trends.
- Actively support in the development of the country business plan and Com&In action plan with interior design initiatives that are focused on growing the business and support long-term profitability.
- Contribute with deep knowledge and home furnishing competence, working together with the Com&In team, MKT, e-commerce and other functions.
- Cross function collaboration to contribute with relevant HF content across Channels and Media.
- Act quickly to exploit commercial opportunities and ensure each Interior Design Manager understands the impact of Com&In actions on the financial results.
- Actively contribute in the global Interior Design Leaders network and share global directions and tools with the Interior Design Managers.
- Secure your own successor and successors for all store Interior Design Managers by constantly searching for potential new candidates and being actively involved in their entire recruitment process.
- Possess interior design-based education.
- Experience of visually expressing the IKEA Brand identity working within the Com&in team.
- Proven success in managing, inspiring, leading and developing people and creative processes within IKEA organizations. Minimum 3 years of leading team experience.
- Proven capability of working with setting directions, commercial business plans and cross-functional collaboration.
- Knowledge of trends that influence home furnishing, retail design and communication.
- Creative and commercial visual competence with a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Demonstrate clear communication and coaching skills, i.e. the ability to explain verbally concepts and visual interpretation.
- Set and implement action plans over a number of years, set expectations, providing clear direction and following up goals.
- Proven ability to priorities and organize work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of time available and meet agreed goals and deadlines.
- Computer proficient with the knowledge and experience of using relevant software.
- Communicate confidently and clearly in English. Proven Consumers-focused mindset and deep knowledge of market and life at home.
- Proven Consumers-focused mindset and deep knowledge of market and life at home.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.