- Support L&D Manager to develop, implement and maintain L&D projects based on business and individual development needs to build business competence.
- Work with L&D Manager, SO and Store partners to contribute to the creation, update and implementation of our central training plans.
- Work by myself or with different resources (internal and external) to plan, design, prepare and deliver country level training programmes and ensure the quality.
- Together with SO, Store partners and external resources, develop efficient and helpful L&D material/resources and make the best use of them.
- Create, design and develop internal material and content with purpose for internal communication e.g. People Monthly newsletter, email banner, in-store poster, etc.
- Support L&D in maintaining and utilizing our Learning Management System (i.e. My Learning) platform.
- Experienced in being a valuable contributor to L&D activities.
- Ability to strike a balance between keeping a good overview and paying good attention to detail.
- Proven service mindset and people orientation.
- Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with various audiences both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to ensure integrity of HR systems, training guidelines, materials and documents.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Business understanding and a background with the customer in focus.
- Active users for Excel, PPT, Publisher and able to work with Photoshop would be a great addition.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal skills).
About IKEA Indonesia
IKEA, the world's largest home furnishing retailer, opened its first store in Indonesia, Alam Sutera (Tangerang) 2014. Our co-workers have been growing up to 194,000 co-workers worldwide. Our culture is based on the spirit of togetherness, enthusiasm, and fun. We are always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.