Partner Acquisition Manager
- Taguig, PhilippinesUnit 1 11th Floor, 2nd Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Imfree is the world’s first personal value compass that seeks out all of the value that surrounds people at the right time, in the right place to navigate them to the things they love most.
Create ripples that turn into waves and change the world.
The Partner Acquisition Manager will take the lead on identifying partnership opportunities and closing contracts with Imfree's Merchant Partners. The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to – identifying and contacting potential partners, developing and delivering partner proposals, contract signing, and transitioning to the Partner Success team. A background in sales, as well as a track record in successful relationship building and management is a major plus.
- Target and close potential partners through networking, outreach, and other creative initiatives to engage in partnership conversations
- Manage the pipeline of prospective partners and provide regular status updates on all efforts made to generate new partnerships
- Work collaboratively across Imfree to understand client gaps and opportunities to expand the partnership program
- Facilitate the seamless transition of recently signed partners to the Partner Success team
- 3-5 Years with Commercial or partnership experience with subject matter expertise in quick serve restaurants and lifestyle establishments
- Strong strategic prospecting and new business development skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills - able to clearly communicate information across all levels of the organization
- Great attention to detail – ability to understand and address prospect partner needs
- Strong ability to develop effective relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients
- Can work independently, with an entrepreneurial and growth (self-starter) mindset while also effectively working as a part of a team
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to multitask and effectively manage multiple (15-20) relationships in parallel
- Strong persuasive skills, won’t take no for an answer
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.