Quality Assurance Specialist
- Pasig, Philippines1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for
- Make sure that quality assurance standards are adequate
- Elaborate the procedures of guidelines for collection and reporting quality data
- Oversee the implementation and ensure efficiency of quality systems
- Document quality assurance activities, such as internal audits
- Gather and organize statistical quality data
- Report on results of quality activities
- Analyze audit outcomes and carry out appropriate corrective procedures
- Any Bachelor’s degree in the related field
- Must have at least 1 year related working experience.
- Detail-oriented, goal-oriented.
- Can work under minimal supervision.
- Proficient in computer software ie. G-suite (GDocs, Gsheets, etc)
- Metrics driven & understands how maps and data influence the product & customer experience.
- Knowledge on the local addresses naming convention in Philippines is a must.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1905-B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 6 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.